Bont Rowing products are covered under warranty for a period of 12 months (24 months in Europe) from date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of product. Items not covered under warranty include:
- Any part of the product that has been involved in a crash or incident.
- Damage caused by improper use of the product by owner.
For products purchased directly from Bont Rowing, please contact Bont Rowing via firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Proof of purchase.
- Clear photos of the entire product.
- Close-up photos of claimed fault or damage.
- Description of the fault.
- Your name, address, contact number and email address.
A Bont Rowing representative will contact you within two working days.
For all warranty claims where product has been purchased from a third party, please contact the place of purchase.